20 dec 2010

Euca-what?









I am going to follow a workshop on Eucalyptus dying in Tilburg. The workshop is lead by Wieteke Opmeer and organized by the Textile Museum of Tilburg. The interesting thing about this workshop is that it's eco-friendly (just using the eucalyptus plant and water to dye fabrics), you can do it at home (because not many tools are necessary) and the result is very professional. When I arrived I found myself between women who seemed to know everything about this plant and the techniques involved. With many years of experience they all shared stories and tips to improve. I listened carefully by not talking much and holding my notebook closely. A very interesting workshop since I had never done anything remotely like this before! Thank you all very much.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten